Focusing primarily on the large U.S. market (and such, here in NJ), PayNearMe is a flexible service, combining the benefit of paying in cash for e-transfer convenience. To make a PayNearMe transfer, Online Casinos provide players with a barcode, used then to make a payment at local 7-11’s throughout NJ. The system offers compatibility with credit/debit cards, bank accounts & Apple Pay, however, cash is the method of choice for online players using PayNearMe.
PayNearMe Casinos NJ
What is PayNearMe?
PayNearMe is a payment option that lets you play New Jersey online casinos games for real money by paying cash for your online casino transactions that would otherwise require a debit card, credit card or web-wallet payment. Using the PayNearMe 711 cash payment system you can place both online and offline payments securely and safely without being required to use your bank account or credit card.
When it comes to making an online casino payment, you need to choose the PayNearMe option to get a PayNearMe barcoded Payslip or card. Afterwards, you will need to take your barcoded Payslip or PayNearMe card to a nearby 7-11, CVS or Family Dollar store and give the cash plus the card or Payslip to the cashier to process.
The teller will scan your Payslip or card that automatically informs the online casino that your transaction is complete. You will receive a receipt as proof of your payment. Your payment should be processed instantly and you will be able to access great NJ online casinos immediately. An easy to use PayNearMe App helps you conveniently manage your card balance.
Which NJ Online Casinos Accept PayNearMe
- 888Casino NJ
- SugarHouse Casino NJ
- Party Casino NJ
- Ocean Resort Casino NJ
- Virgin Casino NJ
- Resorts Casino NJ
- PokerStars Casino NJ
- Parx Casino NJ
- Pala Casino NJ
- Tropicana Casino NJ
- Scores Casino NJ
- Bet365 Casino NJ
- Bet America Casino NJ
- Betfair Casino NJ
- BetMGM Casino NJ
- Borgata Casino NJ
- Caesars Casino NJ
- DraftKings Online Casino NJ
- Golden Nugget Online Casino NJ
- Mohegan Sun Online Casino NJ
- Harrah’s Online Casino NJ
- Hard Rock Online Casino NJ
PayNearMe Locations in New Jersey
PayNearme Locations can be found at any 7-Eleven, CVS Pharmacy and Family Dollar giving you over 200 easy to find locations to deposit money at an online casino in NJ. Click Here to find all the PayNearMe locations near you.
PayNearMe Safety & Security
As a payment method, PayNearMe offers great security for those concerned about spending money online, those simply preferring to use cash for online casino play or do not wish to share their payment details on the web. It simply offers the ability to pay an online casino by taking cash to a local store, which is a fantastic option if you want to independently take charge of your own financial management, security and safety.
PayNearMe is certified as Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard compliant – a set of security standards designed to ensure that companies that accept, process, store or transmit credit card information maintain a secure environment. In addition, PayNearMe uses bank-grade digital encryption for their services.
PayNearMe employ a range of additional fraud prevention measures, including real-time account validations and risk analysis to ensure it is as secure and safe as online casino payments can ever be.
How to make a PayNearMe Deposit to an Online Casino
Depositing money into your online casino account using a PayNearMe deposit is a straightforward process.
Log-in to your online casino website and;
- Head to the cashier section of your online casino account and select ‘deposit’.
- Choose the amount of cash you want to deposit, enter it and retrieve your PayNearMe barcode – there may be a minimum deposit amount set by the online casino that you will need to comply to.
- Find a local store (711, CVS or Familiar Dollar Store) that supports PayNearMe.
- Complete your transaction by scanning the barcode and paying at the counter, as you would for any physical product.
- Your funds will be available for online casino play immediately, before you have even left the counter.
PayNearMe Deposit Time
Once you have paid at the store, your online casino deposit is processed instantly and you can begin to play immediately.
How to make a PayNearMe Withdrawal
As PayNearMe is a deposit only system, you cannot withdraw your winnings using PayNearMe. If you’ve deposited using PayNearMe, you should be can easily able to withdraw using a bank transfer or withdraw to your web-wallet or credit card instead. Consult your online casino for details.
PayNearMe Customer Service
- Email address – [email protected]
- Phone – 633.9912
- Intuitive FAQs section to answer most queries – Yes
Hours are unstated, however, phoning during New Jersey business hours 9-5, Monday to Friday should yield best results.
Advantages of using PayNearMe
- Total Bankroll Control.
- Your details are never shared with online casinos – ultimate security.
- No need to maintain a bank account or credit card.
- Low fees (most transactions are in the $1.99 to $3.99 range)
- All account details can be managed through a PayNearMe mobile app.
Disadvantages of using PayNearMe
- Other online casino banking methods are faster.
- Deposit only system – no withdrawals with PayNearMe.
Ways to transfer money to PayNearMe
Take your PayNearMe payslip, card or App to your local 711, CVS or Family Dollar Store to pay by whatever method the store accepts – up to you – your choice!