Visa cards are one of the most popular credit or debit cards that are used to make online casino payments globally and in New Jersey. Its no small wonder that there are so many online casinos that accept Visa cards, as Visa, (and in particular Visa Online payments) are the most the common and universally available in the online gaming industry today. Without further ado, check the list below of NJ Visa casinos, and those online casinos that accept visa debit and credit cards for payment.
Visa Casinos NJ
What it all means is that you will be able to enjoy your real money gambling from your Visa Casino free from any worry or concerns at all about fraud or theft.
How to make an Online Casino Deposit Using Visa
Head to your favorite online casino, log-in to your account and navigate to the banking section, and select ‘Visa’ as your payment deposit option.
- Enter your deposit amount
- Click the ‘Next’ button and follow the instructions on screen
- Enter the card details and deposit amount.The required information can be found on the card and you can deposit a minimum of $10 at most online casinos (some are $20, but check for details), without any fees being charged by the operators.
- If required (and occasionally it is), confirm the payment.For online security, Visa cardholders are sometimes required to enter a unique code for every purchase. It is usually sent by text message or by email.
Online Casinos That Accept Visa
- 888Casino NJ
- SugarHouse Casino NJ
- Unibet Casino NJ
- Party Casino NJ
- Ocean Resort Casino NJ
- Virgin Casino NJ
- Resorts Casino NJ
- PokerStars Casino NJ
- Parx Casino NJ
- Pala Casino NJ
- Tropicana Casino NJ
- Scores Casino NJ
- Bet365 Casino NJ
- Bet America Casino NJ
- Betfair Casino NJ
- BetMGM Casino NJ
- Borgata Casino NJ
- Caesars Casino NJ
- DraftKings Casino NJ
- Golden Nugget Casino NJ
- Mohegan Sun Casino NJ
- Harrah’s Casino NJ
- Hard Rock Casino NJ
Visa Deposit Time
New Jersey Visa online casinos all process deposits made by Visa card instantly. Once the online casino payment is made, you can begin to play immediately!
How to make a Withdrawal from an Online Casino with Visa
For security reasons, it is usually only possible to withdraw to a Visa card if the name and personal details match the ones used for the online casino account. The available methods depend on the ones used for deposits. If you used your Visa card to add funds, you can now use it to withdraw using the following steps;
- Select Visa as your online casino withdrawal option.
- Click on ‘Withdrawal’
- Complete your Visa details and select the amount you would like to withdraw.
- Navigate to Continue.
- Check the withdrawal details and click ‘Withdraw’ or ‘Submit’ depending the set-up of your online casino platform.
Visa Withdrawal Time
Visa card withdrawal requests are usually approved by your online casino within one business day and it can take a few extra days for the bank to process the payment and wire the funds to your card account. Most withdrawals are fully completed within five business days.
Visa Customer Service
Customer Support Services for your Visa Card transactions are usually conducted by your Visa Card’s issuing bank or credit agency, which should always be your first port-of-call for assistance.
That said, there is an assistance center for U.S. Visa Card Holders that can point you in the right direction if you are unsure of where to turn:
- Phone Support Line: 1-800-396 9665
Advantages of using Visa
Using a Visa Card has a wide range of advantages to become your online casino payment method of choice;
- Visa accepted worldwide for online casino and sportsbook transactions.
- Instant online casino account deposits – no waiting to play.
- Very secure for online payments and casino deposits.
- Deposits are usually fee-free.
- A payment option that is familiar to many players.
Disadvantages of using Visa
- Withdrawals are not as fast as some other online casino banking methods available.
- Users are required to enter Visa card details on the online casino sites.
Ways to transfer money into your Visa Account
- Other than manually transferring money direct from your bank account into your Visa Card account, you can also set up a recurring deposit payment into your Visa account every week or month etc. with your online banking.